SUMMER PROGRAM MENU
- High School Boys – 18U & 16U
- Pre High School Mixed – 14U & 12U
- Intro Clinics – 10U, 12U, 14U
- Junior Olympics Program
High School Boys – 18U & 16U
Phase 1: Pre-Season
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- May 12, 14 | 19, 21
- 3:30-5:15PM, Pitman
- Practice begins the week following CIF-Section Swim Championships.
- Non-section players are invited to practice with our Pre-HS groups.
Phase 2: Early Season
- Mondays & Wednesdays, *Turlock High Pool
- *Pitman’s pool is closed during this phase so training will be at THS.
- June 1, 3, 8, 10 | 6:30-8:30PM
- Phase 1 will be used by coaches to evaluate players for proper placement and maximum development during Phase 2.
Phase 3: Regular Training & Competition
- Practice: Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, Pitman Pool
- June 15 – July 9 | 6:30-8:30PM
- Weekly Scrimmages: Wednesday Night Lights
- June 17, 24, July 1, 8
- Rotating local sites
- Similar to high school varsity & JV, players will be divided into groups by skill/ability as well as commitment to the JO Program.
- Experienced 14s going into 9th grade may be invited to play up with here for Phase 2.
Phase 4: Junior Olympics, Bay Area
- This phase is only for players and teams traveling to Junior Olympics.
- Practice: July 13 – 16, 6:30-8:30PM
- Travel: July 17
- 18U and 16U Boys JO Championships: July 18 – 21, Bay Area