Step 1: Register with USA Water Polo (USWP)
Registration with USA Water Polo is required for all athletes and coaches. USWP is the national governing body for our sport. More about USWP here. Yearly memberships begin January 1 and end December 31 of each year. Members who register between Nov 1 and Dec 31 will secure the current year pricing for the following year. Lock in 2019 prices for 2020 Nov 1-Dec 31.
You will need your USWP Membership ID number before continuing on to Step 2.
To register for USWP:
- Go to the USWP registration page
- There are four membership options:
- For Summer ’21, Bronze level is sufficient for the Intro Clinics.
- Gold Athlete $135.00 – allows participation in all USAWP affiliated events. Gold is required for athletes participating in our JO Program or USWP’s Olympic Development Program (ODP).
- Silver Athlete $87.00 – allows participation in practice and sanctioned games (excludes National contests and ODP).
- Bronze Athlete $45.00 – same privileges as Silver however is only valid for some (not all) local sanctioned tournaments.
- Trial Athlete $0.00 – a free 14-day trial membership for first time players only. This membership is only available once in a lifetime as a first-time membership. After two weeks with a date range chosen at registration, athletes must upgrade to at least a Bronze level to continue participation.
- Athletes continuing after the 14-day trial period must return to USWP website to upgrade membership accordingly.
- Turlock United Water Polo is USWP Club #354
- Be sure to write down your USWP Membership ID number for Step 2
Step 2: Register for Intro Clinics by clicking the links below.
Please be careful to list names, DOBs, email addresses and phone numbers carefully. Misspelled email addresses will delay correspondence.
- 2021 Summer Intro Clinics [Pre-High School Mixed only]
FUTURE PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS:
- 2021 Fall Program [Pre High School Mixed only]
- 2021-22 Winter Program [HS Boys, HS Girls & Pre-HS Mixed]
- 2022 Spring Program [Pre High School Mixed only]
- 2022 Summer Program [HS Boys, HS Girls & Pre-HS Mixed, Junior Olympics]